Resuscitation and Anaphylaxis Training – We have a range of resuscitation courses available. These practical courses can be adapted across all healthcare settings framed by the Resuscitation Council’s quality standards for cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
Offered either as ½ day basic life support through to a full-day basic life support course including on site scenarios including anaphylaxis.
Why Is It Important?
Healthcare organisations have an obligation to provide a high-quality resuscitation service ensuring that staff are trained and updated regularly with appropriate frequency to a level of proficiency appropriate to each individual’s expected role (Resuscitation Council, 2019).
Resuscitation and Anaphylaxis Training Courses
- Basic Life Support ½ day
- Identifying Deterioration + BLS + Anaphylaxis (Full-Day) – Content can be adapted for primary or secondary care.
- Essential Assessment Skills ½ Day – Using the resus councils, A-E pathway this course is great for those healthcare professionals just starting out or wanting to brush up on their clinical nursing assessment skills.
- BLS Scenarios, Full Day (On Site) – A informative and fun way of running a scenario in your own workplace. Auditing is performed by the facilitator allowing identification of strengths and areas for improvement.
- Anaphylaxis ½ day – Content includes causes, basic physiology, signs and symptoms and treatments.
All healthcare professionals across all settings. These can include either, those with existing knowledge looking to enhance their current understanding, or attendees looking to acquire new skills and practice effectively.
Registered nurses with first hand clinical experience
Other Clinical Skills Training Courses:
- Fundamentals of Infection Control
- Measuring Observations
- Administration of Medicines (Including Calculations)
- Pre and Postoperative Care
- Clinical Examinations and Assessments
- Practical Respiratory Skills
- Ear Care
- Eye Care
- Bowel Care
- Stoma Care
- Continence Care
- Specimen Collection
- Injection Administration
- Venepuncture – Phlebotomy
- Intravenous Therapy
- Blood Transfusion
- Central Venous Access Devices
- Enteral / PEG Feeding
- Wound Care – Primary Care
- Wound Care – Secondary Care
- Pressure Area Care
- Sepsis Awareness
- End of Life Care
- Resuscitation and Anaphylaxis Courses
- Primary Care Course Bundles