Wren Healthcare Limited © All rights reserved
• This service is not suitable for anyone showing symptoms of COVID-19 or anyone who thinks they may have COVID-19. If you have any symptoms, please stay at home and follow UK government guidance. Please do not attend your appointment if you have any symptoms of COVID-19.
• All individual customers will be required to consent to these terms and conditions prior to any COVID-19 testing taking place. Specific consent will be required from all customers over 13 years of age, where that individual is considered able to provide this consent. For young people over 13 years but under 16 years of age at the time of providing consent for COVID-19 testing to take place, ‘Gillick’ competence requirements should be considered to determine that the young person has sufficient ‘intelligence, competence and understanding’ to fully appreciate what is involved in providing individual consent.
• For all children under 13 years of age and any young people over 13 years but under 16 years of age who are unable to provide individual consent, then appropriate consent should be provided by someone with parental responsibility. This can include but is not restricted to the individual’s mother or father; their legally appointed guardian; a person holding a residence order for the individual or a local authority who is designated to care for the child or young person.
• All customers will be required to carry out their own swab test in line with Public Health England guidance. This will be completed under the direct supervision a healthcare professional from Wren Healthcare.
• Customers will receive notification that their test results are available via email in line with the service that they have booked. Customers may be required to log into the Recova-19 application to retrieve their test results or they will be sent their results directly via email. Timescales will be in line with the service they have booked and will commence from the time samples are received at the laboratory.
• Customers must bring their passport to the appointment to verify their identity. Customers who cannot verify their identity using a passport, may not be able to be tested.
• Where this service is used to validate travel requirements, the customer is responsible for checking the COVID-19 test requirements in accordance with the destination of travel and airline requirements.
• Due to the sensitivity of these tests, there is a very small chance the test result could be inconclusive. If your test result is inconclusive, you will be invited to book another test within the time frame to suit you, but this cannot be guaranteed. If another test cannot be performed a full refund will be provided.
• Wren Healthcare will not be held liable for any losses, costs, damage that you suffer or incur as a result of any delays in receiving test results or as a result of inconclusive test results.
• Wren Healthcare will not be held liable for any losses, costs, damage that you suffer or incur as a result of any incorrect information on your certificate. It is your responsibility to check that all information is correct before you travel. All customers are expected to submit an online form ahead of their appointment to reduce the risk of spelling mistakes on their certificates and to ensure correct email delivery.
• Wren Healthcare will not be liable to you for any losses, costs or damages that you suffer or incur as a result of receiving a positive test result (including, if you are unable to travel as a result of testing positive)
• As the provider of this COVID-19 testing service, Wren Healthcare has a legal obligation to share COVID-19 test results and related data, where and as requested by Public Health England. There is a mandatory requirement to share details of all POSITIVE COVID-19 tests and an additional requirement to share relevant details of NEGATIVE COVID-19 tests. Where this information is shared with Public Health England, it will include personally identifiable information relating to the customer.
• If you receive a positive COVID-19 test, you are required to self-isolate for a further 10 days, starting from the day you took the test, or from when you first had symptoms if that is earlier. People you live within the UK, or people you are staying with, should also self-isolate for 10 days from the date of your positive test.
• All data collected as part of the COVID-19 testing activities, including the customer’s personally identifiable information will be stored in a secure UK data centre and will not be shared, sub-processed or transferred outside of the United Kingdom by Wren Healthcare without your prior knowledge and consent.
• As appropriate, your data will be accessed by clinical and compliance staff from Wren Healthcare in relation to the COVID-19 testing activities that you have requested. As mentioned above, Wren Healthcare is obliged to share information relating to your COVID-19 tests with Public Health England and this will include your personally identifiable information, where required.
• The results of the COVID-19 testing activities that you have requested constitute health data of the customer and are required to be treated as special category data. In this context, all appropriate safeguards will be applied to the control and processing of your special category data.
• The data, including personally identifiable information that is collected, processed and controlled as part of the COVID-19 testing activities will only be retained for as long as it is necessary to satisfy our legal obligations and there is a justifiable reason for the retention.
• Your data subjects’ rights are not affected by these terms and conditions and the consent you have provided. Further information on how you can exercise your rights, request information or make a complaint can be found at wrenhealthcare.co.uk
Additional T&C’s – Virtually Supervised Antigen Test Service
• All customers will be required to carry out their own swab test in line with Public Health England guidance. This will be completed under the direct supervision of a healthcare professional from Wren Healthcare. However, all test results must be self-validated, professional supervision is supplementary to the service and Wren Healthcare will not be held liable for customer actions that endanger public health.
• Customers must bring their passport to the test pick-up appointment to verify their identity. Customers who cannot verify their identity using a passport, may not be able to pick up their test kit.
• The test type for this service is a Roche SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antigen Test; sensitivity is 95.5 %, overall relative specificity is 99.2 %.
• Where this service is used to validate travel requirements, the customer is responsible for checking the COVID-19 test requirements in accordance with the destination of travel and airline requirements. Wren Healthcare will not be liable for policy changes that take place in the period between service commencement and end, and the nullification of service benefits that may occur as a result.
• Due to the sensitivity of these tests, there is a very small chance that the test result could be inconclusive. If your test result is inconclusive, you will be entitled to credit to the value of the original payment or to a full refund.
• Wren Healthcare will not be held liable for any losses, costs, damage that you suffer or incur as a result of inconclusive test results.
• If the service is being used for the purposes of returning to the United Kingdom, then a positive result should be followed by the customer adhering to localised guidance and regulation. If the customer cannot source this information, they are recommended to contact the British Embassy in their locality for further information. Wren Healthcare will not be held liable for any damages, losses or further COVID-19 positive cases that occur as a result of negligence on the part of the customer.
• The provisions of the postal service amounts to a third-party relationship between the customer and the postal service provider, NOT between the customer and Wren Healthcare. All postal costs are covered by the customer and Wren Healthcare does is not liable for any losses, costs or damages that are incurred as a result of third-party service provisions.
• Roche Antigen kits are required to remain between 2-30° Celsius. While Wren Healthcare can guarantee the kits are kept at the correct temperature range, Wren Healthcare will not be liable for any faults, damages or inconclusive results that occur as the result of a customer’s failure to comply to correct storage or if the test should exceed those temperature boundaries while in the customers possession.
• All customers are required to complete their Recova19 registration prior to the virtual appointment. Failure to complete the registration could, at the company’s discretion, equal a revocation of Wren Healthcare’s obligations to the customer.
• All customers are required to download ‘Microsoft Teams’ prior to the virtual appointment. Failure to do so could, at the company’s discretion, equal a revocation of Wren Healthcare’s obligations to the customer.
• All customers using the virtual service will be required to have a suitable device to meet the terms of the service. Internet connection speeds are advised to be no lower than 1-2 mbps. Wren Healthcare will not be liable for losses, costs or damages that are incurred as a result of a poor/unsuitable internet connection on the part of the customer.
• If Wren Healthcare is unable to source a healthcare professional to meet the terms of the virtual service within 48hrs of the customers chosen appointment, then the customer will be entitled to a full refund equal to the cost of the service.
• Failure to book or attend the virtual appointment will be a dereliction of the terms of the service.
Wren Healthcare Team