- This course has passed.
MHFA England – One Day Adult Course – Kent
22 March 2019 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm£200
MHFA England – One Day Adult Course
Our one day mental health awareness and skills course qualifies you as an Adult Mental Health First Aid Champion.
MHFA Champions have:
- An understanding of common mental health issues
- Knowledge and confidence to advocate for mental health awareness
- Ability to spot signs of mental ill health
- Skills to support positive well-being
The cost of this course is £200 (£240 inc VAT)
What to expect
Learning takes place through a mix of presentations, group discussions and workshop activities.
Everyone who completes the course gets:
- A manual to refer to whenever you need it
- A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support your own mental health
- A certificate of attendance to say you are an MHFA Champion
If you wish to cancel a booking you must give at least 14 days notice via email to email@example.com or alternatively call us on 0203 974 6950. We can accommodate name changes on the booking, but please inform us as soon as possible. If your booking is not cancelled within the 14 day notice period you will not be eligible for a refund.