Specialist Homecare Nursing
We work with the NHS, pharmaceutical companies and private hospitals to treat patient’s in the home. Our specialist team of nurses are highly trained and have years of clinical homecare experience. We employ experienced NMC registered nurses, ensuring care is delivered to exacting protocols and drug SmPC.
- Our specialist nurses are supported to ensure clinical practice is evidence-based and framed by local and national policies.
- Some of our therapy areas include: Oncology, Immunology, Haematology, Rheumatology, ERT, Intestinal failure.
- Our homecare nurses work collaboratively with the pharmaceutical and medical device companies to deliver patient support programmes and support patients in the home. We have a range of services from complex medication administration to educating patients on their chosen course of treatment or device.
- Clinical Trials – Our nurses are able to support patients participating in clinical trials by conducting homecare visits to patients. Our Home Trial Support service increases retention and compliance of individuals participating in clinical trials. Our nurses cover a broad spectrum of therapy areas and are trained in the protocol and requirements of the study, as well as ICH–GCP.
- Pharmacovigilance is at the heart of our nursing care. As a minimum, all staff employed within our organisation receive in house PV training framed by EMA legislation.
- Every clinical interaction is audited to ensure our clinical team work to customers exact PV guidelines.
- We ensure all clinical teams receive ongoing evidence-based training within their areas of expertise. We actively endorse professional development and can confidently facilitate customers own ‘train the trainer’ educational content.
Meet our team
Danielle has 11 years of experience within healthcare, she has managed a busy oncology homecare service across the South of England and is passionate about bringing care closer to home for patients. As well as working within an NHS acute colorectal surgical ward Danielle has also played an integral role as a specialist screening practitioner within the NHS England colorectal screening service across three busy NHS trusts. Danielle is also qualified in administration of systemic anti-cancer therapy and has trained a team across the UK and Ireland in specialist oncology care. In her spare time Danielle enjoys yoga and spending time at the beach.
Sarah has over 20 years of nursing experience that includes 4 years in acute medicine, providing her with the skills to be an autonomous practitioner in the community. Sarah was also the lead Oncology nurse for 2 years at The Tunbridge Wells Nuffield and worked for 13 years in rare diseases providing enzyme replacement therapies in patient's homes. Sarah's hobbies include swimming, pilates and travel.