We work with the NHS, pharmaceutical companies and private hospitals to treat patient’s in the home. Our specialist team of nurses are highly trained and have years of clinical homecare experience. We employ experienced NMC registered nurses, ensuring care is delivered to exacting protocols and drug SmPC.
Patient Telephone & Video Calling Services
Broad Spectrum of Therapy Areas
Real World Data Collection & Reporting
Complex Medication Administration
- Our specialist nurses are supported to ensure clinical practice is evidence-based and framed by local and national policies.
- Some of our therapy areas include: Oncology, Immunology, Haematology, Rheumatology, ERT, Intestinal failure.
- Our homecare nurses work collaboratively with the pharmaceutical and medical device companies to deliver patient support programmes and support patients in the home. We have a range of services from complex medication administration to educating patients on their chosen course of treatment or device.
- Clinical Trials – Our nurses are able to support patients participating in clinical trials by conducting homecare visits to patients. Our Home Trial Support service increases retention and compliance of individuals participating in clinical trials. Our nurses cover a broad spectrum of therapy areas and are trained in the protocol and requirements of the study, as well as ICH & GCP.
- Pharmacovigilance is at the heart of our nursing care. As a minimum, all staff employed within our organisation receive in house PV training framed by EMA legislation.
- Every clinical interaction is audited to ensure our clinical team work to customers exact PV guidelines.
- We ensure all clinical teams receive ongoing evidence-based training within their areas of expertise. We actively endorse professional development and can confidently facilitate customers own ‘train the trainer’ educational content.